The A & B Coffee & Cake Co. in downtown Greenville opened their doors on Wednesday, November 2nd. at 9:00 a.m.
Betsy, who is well known for her cakes, wedding cakes, specialty cupcakes and a variety of baked goods – will now be operating her bakery from this new location.
We will be featuring Crimson Cup coffee, teas, and fruit smoothies.
- What’s special about Crimson Cup ?
- What would happen in a showdown between, say, your mom and a master chef?
- Mom would bring the yumminess. But the chef, with both culinary expertise and a refined palette, would bring the art.
- Crimson Cup is the same kind of deal—way, way better than that other stuff.
- We’re just sayin’. (Shout out to your Mom.)
A & B will also be featuring Crimson Cup Smoothies – all natural flavors, with no artificial colors, no caffeine, no preservatives, and no worries.
Aaron & Betsy will be offering their special drink – A & B Mocha, and a unique twist, Frozen Hot Chocolate, just to name a few items on their menu. They will also have a weekly drink special at a discounted price.
The shop has a state of the art point of sale system, which will speed not only the ordering, but the payment transaction (accepting both debit and credit cards)….so carry-out orders can be processed quickly – or – allow you more time to sit, relax and enjoy their spacious newly renovated facility.
Come on in for a visit!
– Aaron and Betsy Ward